> The biggest differences start with the smallest changes.
2. Venetia La Manna
Sustainability activist, Creator of Talking Tastebuds podcast, passionate truth bringer on slow Fashion and digital detoxing. Venetia also creates an AMAZING mailer, which we love.
3. Aja Barber
Writer who shares about feminism, politics and Black Lives Matter.
4. Craftivist CollectiveA gentle way to change the world, laws and politics.
5. Fashion RevolutionA global movement calling for greater transparency in the fashion industry.
6. Pebble Magazine
A weekly mailer full of links to awesome articles and sustainable brands.
7. Scarlett Curtis
Curator of Feminists Don’t Wear Pink and Co-founder @pinkprotest.
8. Francesca WillowSustainable living and social justice blogger.
9. Luke Matthws
Posts about minimalism, good brands and writes for Waste Free Planet.
10. Jennifer Bnini
Redefining what it means to live sustainably, activism and ethical fashion.
11. Livia Firth
Founder and Creative Director of @ecoage, Founding member of www.thecircle.ngo and professional agitator.
12. Sophie Benson
Writer, stylist and lecturer working with a focus on sustainable fashion and feminism.
13. Conscious Fashion Campaign
Championing fashion brands who put impact at the forefront of their business to support the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goal.
14. Cruelty Free Becky
Vlogger around the topics of cruelty free beauty, food & fashion.
15. Shope DelanoPosts about tech, marketing and sustainability.
16. Sophie HellyerTEDx speaker, feminism, sustainability activist and surfer.
17. No Planet B CommunityA platform driven by a passion to make sustainability a social norm. They run series of low impact London events.
18. SophieBeautiful feed all about zero waste, plant based and simple living.