Positive News Magazine
Fed up with bad news but want to stay informed? Positive News is the magazine for good journalism about the good things that are happening.
- Stories of social and environmental progress
- Quality, independent reporting with a focus on solutions
- Impactful photography and stunning visual design
- Boosts your wellbeing and helps you engage in the world
- A carbon neutral publication printed on quality paper
NB Covers for Positive News may vary.
Positive News was founded in 1993 by Shauna Crockett-Burrows as a quarterly newspaper, and she soon after established Positive News Trust, a registered educational charity.
Positive News is the magazine for good journalism about the good things that are happening. When much of the media is full of doom and gloom, instead Positive News is the first media organisation in the world that is dedicated to quality, independent reporting about what’s going right.
They are pioneers of ‘constructive journalism’ – a new approach in the media, which is about rigorous and relevant journalism that is focused on progress, possibility, and solutions. As a magazine and a movement, they are changing the news for good.
Shauna Crockett-Burrows 1930-2012