Striped Bread Beeswax Wrap
Largest Beeswax Wrap, perfect for wrapping a whole large loaf of bread, keeping it naturally fresher for longer.
Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and beeswax.
Bread Beeswax Wrap 50cm X 50cm
- Wash with soap in cold water and leave to dry.
- Pasteurise every few months in the oven, lay on baking paper in 100C oven for no more than 3 minutes.
- Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps.
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave.
- Please note that these wraps are flammable so please keep away from naked flames.
- Not suitable for use with raw meat or fish.
- Pop in your compost bin at the end of their life.
The Beeswax Wrap Co. was started in 2017 by Carly and Fran. After trying to eliminate plastic altogether in their everyday lives they found that clingfilm was the hardest thing to replace. Being crafty and creative Carly and Fran began the process of trial and error to bring what is now known as The Beeswax Wrap Co. They found that by using these wraps, not only were they cutting down on plastic but the food they were wrapping inside them would remain fresher for longer and as a result they were also cutting down on food-waste. Alll their wraps are made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and beeswax. The Beeswax Wrap Co. source all of their beeswax from the UK and most of it within a 30 mile radius of their workshop.